In the course EDUC561 with Dr Amal Farhat, I learn new things, skills and applications, some of which I had heard about, some of which I do not know, and now I am learning how to use a lot of them, and I am learning how to apply many things that help me in education and my work.
I enjoy learning this material, although most of the time I can't attend class on time, I bring all the recordings later, if it wasn't T.D online, I wouldn't have been able to attend or even register (this is a positive thing in online education).
This article teaches me a lot thanks to Dr Amal, she makes a lot of effort to deliver all the information to us, so that her style is clear, and I learn every application from it clearly and easily because of its accuracy in every information, and if there is a shortcoming in this article, this is from me, and I will keep trying I learn every skill from the doctor until the end of the chapter.
No comments:
Post a Comment