Saturday, December 18, 2021

Digital Citizen

 It is not difficult for a person to maintain himself to be a good digital citizen, it is sufficient for him to develop the skills and knowledge to effectively use the internet and digital technologies, who uses digital technologies and the internet responsibly and appropriately to engage and participate in society.




Therefore I as a teacher first  I support students at organisational, departmental, programme and individual level.

And the important thing is to see what it's like to treat everyone around us, even our students...treat others the way you want them to treat you online.

     And in the end, the only thing we can be is ourselves.  If I am going to post funny videos, I will keep in mind that I have a large audience.  Although we were taught as children not to judge a book by its cover, friends, family, and even future employers will look at it because the World Wide Web is not just an open source of information, it makes our lives an open book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multiplication video

  This video can help you to understanding some difficult  or problem in multiplication, it gives  you a clear examples to see how can we ge...