Saturday, December 18, 2021

Challenges I face in the online learning


 The challenges I face today due to online learning are adaptability, technical issues, distractions, computer knowledge, etc.

Students in this education feel that they are far from the teacher, despite many attempts to get close to the students, and this causes discouragement and participation in them and affects their understanding or study of the material.



 There are problems with electricity and internet outages and students’ absence from their lessons, and this constitutes a delay.



 Students are not familiar with the use of computers and some of the educational programs that help them, and many of them I find that they do not try to learn to use them.



 I find the biggest problem is the students’ dependence on each other in assignments or transferring information without understanding it, and their concern is about education only the final mark, and they do not want to know the importance of the lessons and information they take, and this makes me feel as a teacher something negative and my insistence on trying with them no matter how small the result.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Multiplication video

  This video can help you to understanding some difficult  or problem in multiplication, it gives  you a clear examples to see how can we ge...